Happy Monday soulmates! I hope you had a fantastic weekend! In this weeks cooking video, Kristy and I made a red grape goat cheese crostini. These make the perfect elegant appetizer for your next summer soirée! Hope you enjoy and please don't forget to leave a comment below to let us know how they turned out.
- 2 cups organic red grapes, cut into quarters
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon thyme
- 2 ounces goat cheese
- 1 red onion, finely diced
- 1 tablespoon citrus vinegar
- Olive Oil for drizzling
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 bag of store bought crostini's. ( I found mine at Whole Foods but I'm sure you can find these at a bakery or local grocery store! )
Wash grapes well and cut into quarters. Finely dice the red onion and remove thyme leaves from stem. In a large bowl, mix grapes, onion, vinegar, and thyme. Season with salt and pepper, stir well. Spread goat cheese onto crostini and top with grape mixture. Drizzle with a tiny bit of olive oil. Enjoy!