October and November are the two months of the year that I (along with everyone else, I’m pretty sure) transform everything into pumpkin-something. Aside from the usual, i.e pumpkin pie, pumpkin muffin, pumpkin spiced latte…here is another addition the pumpkin fam: Pumpkin Greek Yogurt. Simple, protein packed, and of course, pumpkin-y.
Pumpkin Greek Yogurt
- 1/2 cup 0% Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup organic pumpkin puree
- ¾ teaspoon ground pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tablespoon honey, divided
- 2 teaspoons cranberries
- 1 teaspoon raw pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt, pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice and 2 teaspoons honey.
- Transfer to your serving bowl and top with cranberries and pumpkin seeds.
About the author:
Jade Rosenberg is a recipe developer, food stylist, and culinary instructor in New York City. Jade established her skills through working in the restaurant industry, The Chew on ABC, and for celebrity chefs. She is a graduate of Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts in Boston and Northeastern University with a degree in communications. She is passionate about healthy, easy, and empowering foods. Feel free to contact her: Rosenberg.email@example.com